Terms & Condition
- Service means one or more ad-ons which is described in the table at the bottom of the home page which we provide to you in respect when you apply for a national insurance number, replacement or name change.
- When payment has been made for our service, you have agreed to us providing the service and have agreed to make payment before the service has begun. Once a confirmation email has been sent to you our contract has begun.
- You agree to your application being reviewed and processed immediately after submitting you’re application.
- To apply for a national insurance number for free please click the HMRC link above, we are a checking service and apply a charge for our services to help you obtain a national insurance number.
- You are aware that we are a service and not the official government website. We charge a fee for our service.
- Applicants must be 16 years or older.
- All information submitted must be correct and accurate.
- You the applicant consent to us passing your information you submitted on the application form to the HRMC and/or job Centre plus to arrange an interview or papers to be sent to the address you provided to us, on your behalf.
- You the applicant are responsible for any loss or damage we suffer by the use of the information you have provided.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person has the right to enforce any of its terms.
- You must be eligible for a national insurance number to use our services.
- It is your choice to take our advice and guidance; we accept no liability for un-foreseen complications as a result of following our advice.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions will apply if you apply for a national insurance number through nin-online so please read carefully.
- Before completing any application you will need to agree to our terms and conditions. We cannot process any applications who refuse.
- We reserve the right to cancel or terminate any contract. A FULL refund will be made if we decide to cancel a submitted application.
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract at our sole discretion.
- If we need to contact you to correct any information on your application form or to send you a form to sign we shall use the contact details from your application form. If you do not respond within 2 months we shall be deemed to have completed our service and you will not be entitled to any refund.
- No refund can be submitted if the service is terminated due to the failing to comply with our terms and conditions.
- We provide a service of calling, booking, re-arranging, cancelling, supporting, preparation for the national insurance application.
- We are not a part of or affiliated with any government body and by using this site you are aware of this.
- If you are not satisfied with nin-online’s service please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you, and compensate.
- We do not sell your information to third party companies.
- Applications may take up to 72 hours to process.
- Any event outside our control that affects the performance of our service will we contact you as soon as possible, we may issue FULL refunds (VAT is included in the price).
- We only accept payment via our preferred online merchant.
- Services will not start until payment has been made.
- We only use this service for private use, you agree not to use our service for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose.
- To contact us for any reason use our “contact us” located on our website. All communication will be made by email.
- You agree to your application being reviewed and processed immediately after submitting your application.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your right of Refund
- Refund requests must be made before the application has been processed and confirmation of reference number had been sent to your email.
- Refunds will be made via the same method used to pay for the service.
- When services are conducted by any untrained staff (in training process) if the service falls below what you expected you are entitled to a part refund.
Use of our site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Irland, Scotland and Wales.
- Price may or may not be quoted on each page of the website. It will be on our home page in the table of our services compared to the HRMC (you can apply for free at the HRMC)