Please see below our Cancellation and Refund policy.
- Services means one or more of the review and submission services descried on the home page of our website.
- The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You have the right to cancel the agreement at any time up till the 14 working days after the day on which we have received and confirmed your application.
- You do not have the right to cancel the agreement if we have commenced performance of the services of your application that you have requested and agreed to.
- You acknowledge that these services may be provided immediately or very shortly after you order them on the Website and we have confirmed your application.
- To exercise your cancellation, you may give written notice to us by email, which is provided to you on our confirmation email.
- You accept that although you are a consumer, your legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer protection (Distance selling) Regulation 2000) does not apply because the services are clearly personalized and you have agreed that we may begin to provide the services immediately after you have made your payment.
- Subject to the cancellation policy between you and us, you will not be entitled to any refund of monies paid to us for the services you have requested unless we have been unable to provide the services to you, expect where the fault does not lie with us or we are not given the opportunity to rectify the fault in order to subsequently provide the services.
- If we need to contact you to correct any information on your application form or to send you a form to sign we shall use the contact details from your application form. If you do not respond within 2 months we shall be deemed to have completed our service and you will not be entitled to any refund.
- No refund can be submitted if the service is terminated due to the failing to comply with our terms and conditions.
- In the event that we agree to a refund this will be subject to a minimum administrative fee of £20.00.